Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wednesday 9th May 2012

Firstly, let me apologize for the lateness of this post. My internet has not been working for a while so I must add the posts in now with the date as the title to show when it all happened! Looking back, it's been pretty exciting! So Wednesday...

Last week I had a dream about a friend of mine and I know it was important but I just couldn’t remember what it was about so I said ‘I feel like we should meet up and just have a conversation some time. So today we decided to meet up. Well, we went for a coffee which was lovely then went for a walk to the church offices. On the way back it started raining, like pouring down! So we saw a smoking shelter and decided to stop there. My friend started talking to one of the guys in there and asked if he believed in God, he said no and then debated why with us. He had a lot of knowledge of the bible though. He said his sister was a Christian and that his dad had been too. So nothing really came of it, except that we had an opportunity to share the gospel which was great! So yeah, it’s been a really good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment