Sunday 17 June 2012

Spending time with important people

I've just been far away visiting a couple of my friends who are at a music college! It was soooo good to see them again! I realised how important it is having friends in your life; friends you can absolutely trust and be yourself with. Just been thinking about how important honesty is as well. Yeah, this is a sort of random post about randomness because I'm just in a thinking mood.

Actually love Lady Antebellum right now, particularly 'Need you now', they are so beautiful! I really do love country! Anyhoo, can't really be bothered with blogging right now, umm so yeah had an amazing time and just seeking God for the present and future. Really want to find a new level of intimacy with him because he is incredible and I want to be consumed by him!

No comments:

Post a Comment