Saturday 7 July 2012

Changes again

So I haven't blogged in a really long time, apologies for that, it's been quite hectic! I feel refreshed. Had some awesome promises over next year, it's funny how everything has worked out really. I was told that I have to take up another AS subject next year as I only did 3 this year so I was a bit miffed really. Anyway, after praying about it I decided on sociology because I'm sure it will help me learning about family values and justice, etc. Also, God just completely changed my heart for 6th form, instead of moping around complaining about everything my perspective was changed, God reminded me that now I'll have to be there more often so I'll have more time to evangelize. Plus, seeing as it's my last year I feel like God has some AWESOME things planned! A friend from small group prayed and prophesied over me that this will be a remarkable year both academically and spiritually.. good news!

Also, I have been single for almost 2 weeks and it looks like it is finished completely now, we're still friends but I'm peaceful about where we've left it and feel like God has other plans so there won't be a getting back together this time. So right now I'm just going to focus on God and see where he wants me. I want to forget about guys for a while, God is so much more important to me and I know he has plans for me that I can only do whilst single right now. I am praying he gives me a godly husband in the future but right now I'm just trusting him.

God is good! I'm really excited about the prospect of doing TEFL next year or the year after, I'm just finishing the course now and love it! Also, I want to save some money and get a rosetta stone cd to learn Russian better, I can read the cryllic alphabet but I'm not sure how to pronounce everything. It's all exciting stuff, I was challenged through a book the otehr day that even when doors in the natural open up still seek God first and ask whether it's right to walk through. Sometimes we make doors for ourselves when God has something  better, I want to trust him more because I know he has my best interest at heart. How I love him!

I'm off to France next week for the mission trip thing.. so excited! I know God will use me and bless me there. I know he'll speak to me about my future too which is awesome! Mainly, I just want to glorify God and hear him clearly. Amen!

That's about all today, I'll tryand blog more before France but if not expect some awesome testimonies when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment