Wednesday 11 July 2012

To France and to being 17!

I'm SO excited! Just been to a prayer meeting where people prayed over me to go to France on Saturday and had some AWESOME promises made over me! God had said to me a couple of weeks ago, I will make and fulfill promises over you, I will speak over your future in France, but then tonight he used people to say some awesome things about being helped with the language and being given bible verses at the right moment and about having a strong angel guarding over me, also having something birthed in me which I will know at France but will be birthed here, there was some others about growing stronger in God and coming back stronger with branches and leaves on my little tree. It's all so exciting, I can't wait! I bought a rucksack today too, one you take camping/ mountain hiking,etc. and just felt it was a prophetic symbol over my life, of packing my life into a bag and living like that.

More Lord,continue to speak I pray, give me ears to listen and an understanding mind, let me know when you are speaking and when you are fulfilling, use me to be a blessing in that nation I pray! Thank you for this incredible oppertunity father, I know there are no conincedences in you so use me I pray! Thank you!

I will blog more upon returning.. be prepared for INCREDIBLE testimonies of what God has done, I go in faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment